Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and Witchcraft (was Re: Lily)

From: "Jennifer StCloud" <StCloud@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 17 Dec 1996 11:59:02 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate and Witchcraft (was Re: Lily)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hedgefield <hedgefield@aol.com> wrote in article
<19961215165600.LAA05322@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
> I think that Kate is into spiritual exploration. She has read some
> Gurdjieff, the Bible, Sufi texts, and possibly other eastern paths.
> Because she is an artist, she is probably inquisitive about many various
> possibilities and strange phenomena (make a great song) just like the
rest
> of us. I am sure that some heavy people got the ball rolling years ago
and
> now thats all she really looks for.

Point's well taken, but started sounding like a Kate mad-lib there at the
end.  Not trying to cause any friction, but quoting kate's one thing--but a
parody of Kate based upon song titles well, that's sorta cheesy doncha
think?

Anyway--hi again everybody!!!

Love and best Christmas wishes to you all

Jennifer StCloud
--A Cloudbusting Kite Suspended in Gaffa--

Any throwing muses, belly, kristen hearsh,  or cocteau twins fans out there
in Gaffaland?--I'd love to talk to you.