Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy Demos

From: Del Allan <delalla@enoreo.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 96 20:09:55 EST
Subject: Cathy Demos
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi All:

I've been hearing about the Cathy Demos for so long, and alas, do not yet have
them.

At the risk of sounding forward, would any Canadian Love Pups be willing to
make a copy of the demos on cassette for me?  I'd gladly pay for the tapes and
the postage.  I'm wondering if I have anything that I can trade for them: I'm
not sure... I do have TWS VID., TLTC&TC, TSW VID., LHC I&II, TWW Box, several
Much Music Spotlights on Kate over the years,and pretty much every single ever
released.  I also have tons of Jane Siberry Vids. and music, (including one badly taped concert from the mid eighties when I took a tape recorder into a
concer

If you can help me outr, please e-mail me.

Seasons greetings!!

Delbert Allan