Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aaaahhhhh!

From: gearnoise@VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 96 10:23:55 EST
Subject: Aaaahhhhh!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

There's a fairly new commercial (as opposed to my fav station which is a no
commercial public) radio station in Charlotte, NC, with the most varied and
unique playlist of rock/alternative in the area. Evidently one of the DJ's
must be a Kate fan. Yesterday while driving home from work, I was pleasantly
surprised when he announced and played Heads We're Dancing! And it wasn't even
a "requests" show.

Also, a friend at work saw Kate on one of the cable music stations last week
(probably VH1; they've been doing a lot of retrospective shows lately). His
comment: "Boy, she's got a voice like a buzzsaw, doesn't she!?"