Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ho! Ho! Ho!

From: gearnoise@VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 96 09:37:09 EST
Subject: Ho! Ho! Ho!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

This weekend I have some CD to cassette copying to do, and while I'm at
it, I thought I would make up to 5 cassette copies of my Kate bootleg
CD called "Shrubberies", which is basically the full collection of the
--> CATHY DEMOS <--.  70 minutes, 26 tracks, tracks 1-23 Cathy and piano,
the last 4 with full band.
I have some 74 minute cassettes, so if there is extra room (depends on the
side split) I'll fill it with either The Handsome Cabin Boy or Lord Of
The Reedy River.
In the spirit of the Season, I will mail them to the first 5 folks who
e-mail me an address to send them to.  Here are the rules:
1. Must be a US postal address.
2. Must be a serious Kate fan (remember, she was a young teenager when
   she made these).
3. Don't already have (although a CD, the sound is no better than the
   original source).
The first e-mailer gets the cassette "master"; the next 4 will get the
tape-to-tape dubs.

Oh yeah, almost forgot the money part:  Absolutely FREE.

Mele Kalikimaka,
Neal Mulvenna                                          __/__/T_ -- -
internet: gearnoise@vnet.ibm.com                      / /\ </\ \ --
phones: (205) 507-3553; (704) 594-3546      ..........\__/..\__/.......