Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Can't Stop the Music

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 96 12:11:04 GMT
Subject: Re: Can't Stop the Music
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Samantha (ANGLTRED@aol.com) asks:
>
>>After a 2-1/2 month hiatus from love-hounds/rec.music.gaffa, it sure feels
>>good to be back.  Anything new happen since I was last here at the end of
>>September?
>
>Let's see - Kate announced she'd do a world tour, "gaffa" has positively
>been identified as "A kind of fish", Kate's new album, "Rock and Roll
>Creation", will be out in January, for a publicity stunt Kate got married to
>Dennis Rodman, and some kid name Craig Shergold is dying of cancer
>and wants to make the world record for getting the most  Neiman Marcus
>cookie recepies.  Other than that, it's been rather quiet here.

   I just wanted to take this opportunity to mention something *else* we've
seen:

   NO SPAM!!!!

   Yes, Love-Hounds/rec.music.gaffa has been blessedly spam free for
MONTHS! Every other newsgroup is chock full'o pork by-products, but
this one is filled with nothing but creamy Kate goodness.

   I just want to take a moment and thank Bill for pulling off this miracle.

Chris Williams of
   Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
      chrisw@wwa.com
"How perfectly goddamn delightful it all is, to be sure" - C. Crumb