Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chaplinesque Kate

From: TubShake@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 17:02:13 -0500
Subject: Chaplinesque Kate
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi friends!
Did anyone ever notice a similarity between Kate and Charlie Chaplin? I think
she cites
that famous scene with the dancing bread (uh- how do you call this little
bread-thing in
English, - roll??) from "The Goldrush" in her Red Shoes vid. The scene where
she performs a little pantomime dance with the shoes. How do you think about
that?
BTW: I find the Kate / Tori discussion highly interesting and entertaining.
Really can't get
enough of that. Why not some of you guys write a book out of it. Or make a
movie. Or compose an opera. Would do well at the Met. Besides: WHO THE HELL
IS TORI??
Just kidding. Read more Dippy-Donald Comics!
Be serious.
Love & Peace
Steffi.