Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LH Tapes

From: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 13:08:21 -0600
Subject: LH Tapes
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)

>   Because the whole thing was edited in one night in a borrowed editing
> suite, and I couldn't leave to go home and get any tapes I forgot. Coupled
> with the fact that I don't own the official Comic Relief tape, and our copy
> of Breathing was on a different tape. I took as many tapes as I could
> fit into a backpack.

WOW!!!!

Just finished watching these tapes courtesy of Elizabeth (a Good Egg).

Many thanks and compliments to all who compiled this.  What a marvelous
gift to all of us.  My appreciation and understanding of Kate is
much more today than yesterday.  The stuff I never knew....
The videos of Delius and Egypt were unknown to me.  Delius was
never released?  Why the Hell not?????  What a beautiful piece...

Really really good work, Chris.  In your debt forever, Elizabeth.

Kate may say we are mad, but when I see things like this and
know how much work went into it, just for love, I think,
Kate hasn't got a clue.  Not a clue.  You're waaaay beyond that.

len