Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and Tori

From: Simon@fourcat.demon.co.uk (Simon)
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 96 19:13:29 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate and Tori
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <329D5874.4B34@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
           nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu "Robb McCaffree" writes:

> Stuart M. Castergine wrote:
> >
> > Kate v. Tori.
> >
> > My, what a refreshing, original thread. I don't think I've
> > ever seen the two compared before.
> >
> > I'd have to say Tori Spelling has it all over Kate Jackson in looks, but
> > Kate has more brains (she played "the smart one" in Charlie's Angels.
> > Remember?) and has a more open, acessible quality.
>

> Yes, but Tori's father has money -- lots of it -- and Tori has,
> well, um, breasts.
>
> ;-)
>
> Robb

 Have you seen the Babooshka video? Perhaps I'm missing
 something here; I don't get it. Is it something to do with
 Tori's relationship with a piglet?

 =========             *  Addams Family  *         France         *
   Simon               *     cuisine     *       Kate  Bush       *
 =========             *     UK  ABF     *    outdoor pursuits    *
  mcmxcvi              *  UK  militaria  *  maidmoiselles  jolie  *