Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Techno Tori, rmt-a

From: "John D. Walker" <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 13:46:11 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Techno Tori, rmt-a
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Uh.... almost embarrassed to admit it..... I like "Blue Skies".  A whole
album of it I probably wouldn't care for a whole lot, but in contrast to
Tori's other stuff it's a nice contrast.  I'd like to hear Tori do a
little less piano stuff and get a full band around her for the next one.

I got a chuckle out of the comment on rmt-a where all the Toriphiles are
boycotting the B-sides.  You actually saw a post about Tori in rmt-a?
Can I have a copy of your killfile?  8-)  Thank God for our
pseudo-moderator!

John