Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Re The Singles File Video (Re: My Computer ....the tension mounts !)

From: sctm@aol.com
Date: 25 Nov 1996 09:38:08 GMT
Subject: Re: Re The Singles File Video (Re: My Computer ....the tension mounts !)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Do you or does anybody know who are the guys in the video "There goes a
tenner" >are ???
>On the video there is no "cast" mentioned ....

>Thanks,
>Michael

While I have the video  I haven't been able to watch it in six years (we
lived apart for several years and now I just don't own a VCR) but at a
guess I would say that they were her two regular dancers and  the
musicians (Paddy et al).

Would some of our panel of experts be kind enough to correct me if
necessary and supply the actual names?

Temple