Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: just wondering...

From: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 12:32:43 -0600
Subject: re: just wondering...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)

>What would we do if the space aliens took control of
>Kate's brain, and told her to start insisting on being refered to as
>"(unpronounceable KT-fem symbol")?

We'd learn to pronounce it and add it to our
font sets (dingbats) or we'd start adding these,
"The Artist Formerly Known As God Formerly Known As
Kate Formerly Known As Cathy Formerly Known As...".

And I'd have to modify the KateWorlds.

Do you have a description or photo of their ships?
The ones orbiting her home are of her own race.
Beware the purples.  Sklegnar Purples are devil jello.
Sweet Jesus, so THAT'S what the Purple Rain is all about.

len