Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's looks...

From: dmich16837@aol.com
Date: 17 Nov 1996 23:00:15 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's looks...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <328d8ff2.1188961@news.campus.mci.net>, delius@ldd.net (Delius)
writes:

>>>It has been written:
>>>And:

Interesting point.  I was, at first, attracted by her music (RUTH). When I
bought the single after hearing it on the radio, I was definitely
attracted by her looks. I think from then on I ended up in a cycle. I have
a hard time now imagining anyone more beautiful...yeah, it's got that bad.
I think though that I need to take all that Kate is as a whole; her looks,
her music and her voice (which affects me in ways I can't describe here)
and just not think about breaking down the reasons why.
Kate just IS..full stop.

DMM