Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's looks...

From: DARKSTUDIOS <DARKSTUDIOS@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 11:50:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Kate's looks...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Delius wrote:

> On 10 Nov 1996 19:51:33 -0500, swmurphy@nyx.cs.du.edu (Steven Murphy)
> wrote:
>
> >In article <9603050306.AA04377@rigel.cray.com>, btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray) wrote:
> >>It has been written:
> >>And:

I fell in love with KT over the radio, no bones about it--the hair stood
up on the back of my neck and I was a goner.  Though I shamelessly admit
that it was "Running Up That Hill" which transformed me into the
slobbering love slave that I am, but "Symphony In Blue" is actually what
sealed it.

She's not the perky 15-year old with the blue jeans and pouty lips
anymore; but like true love, it just doesn't matter to me.

Bing Futch
Composer/Producer
Dark Studios ONLINE
http://pages.prodigy.com/bravo