Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

a silly question...

From: SHANDRALYN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 22:50:18 -0500
Subject: a silly question...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi, all! I just saw a four 7-inch picture disk set in a used record shop,
title Kate Bush Interviews, 1985-86. Should I rush right back there and get
it immediately? I love the pictures on the albums, and almost got it just for
those, but I don't know how often I'll listen to interviews... it did come in
a dandy plastic holder so you could hang it on the wall and display the
records... Does anyone know anything about them?

cheers!
-Shandra