Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Indian Actress look/acts/dances/sings like Kate

From: rialcnis@aol.com
Date: 9 Nov 1996 21:41:08 GMT
Subject: Indian Actress look/acts/dances/sings like Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I rented this recent video release from India (subtitled) called "Kudah
Gawah" starring this famous Indian actress named SriDevi.  She looks like
Kate Bush!  She is a master Indian Classical Dancer and pop movie
star--Georgeous.  The dancing looks so much like Kate Bush I was blown
away!  Even the singing style is reminiscent of Kate Bush.  Obvious that
Kate Bush has had classical Indian dance training.  But also felt that
somehow SriDevi was influenced by Kate Bush  Rent the movie!  Has anyone
seen this?

>From another long-time  Kate Bush Fanatic
David