Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Normally 1999 - but for you, $17.50.

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 19:05:28 -0800
Subject: Normally 1999 - but for you, $17.50.
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Found on this URL

http://scf.usc.edu/~sebastia/message.html

the Artist who Formerly had a Grasp of Reality does
quote Kate, but it's way at the bottom.  Unless you're
a fan on incoherence, don't bother - here's what he
says:

[Start of Babbling]

"The V of the Velvet Heart, 2 the Grey of the Ghost." November 6, 1996
Untill I'm Ready 4 U....I'm Suspended in Gaffa

"The River is frozen over....
"Untill I'm ready 4 U....
"Keep running up That Road, Keep running up That Hill
Keep running up That Building,
With no Problem....
"I don't know why I'm Crying,
Could it be I'm Suspended in Gaffa"

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow oh Wow...Unbelievable.
Welcome 2 The Dawn

6th Day of November, Did U win or did U Lose?

[End of Babbling]

- Stev0 the slave

"The Artist Formerly Known as Prince now makes
it known that he only wishes to be referred to as 'Skippy'."
 - Future press release