Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KTB WWW URL

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 23:26:25 -0800
Subject: KTB WWW URL
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Just saw this plugged in the latest Lovehounds posting:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/strobie/ktb.htm

and I have to say - it's VERY nicely done.  GREAT screen captures
from the laserdisc.  Extra kudos for a really nice (and not at all obvious)
choice for the Babooshka screen capture.

Good information about each cut, too.

And yes, these would make GREAT wallpaper.  I'm not talking about
monitor wallpaper - I'm talking about wallpaper for a room!

Grade: *** 1/2 *  (3.5 stars)

- Stev0 the over-anxious.

"Speaking of web sites, don't forget Gaffweb, http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/
the one-stop center for all your Kate needs."
 - Me (in a voice like Tom Carvel)