Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Forwarded mail....

From: "David O. Benson" <dobenson@net2.intserv.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 14:21:35 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Forwarded mail....
To: dobenson@acy.digex.net

David
No Dead Trees
http://www.nodeadtrees.com/
http://www.intserv.com/~dobenson/benson.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 14:01:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Ken Saint-John <ksj@lsbsdi2.lightspeed.net>
To: dobenson@net2.intserv.com
Cc: chrisw@wwa.com, wisner@gryphon.com

Hello!

I'm wondering if one of you would be so kind as to post the following to
"rec.music.gaffa". I can not for the life of me seem to post to 'rmg'
regardless of where I send the mail :)

Thanks!

Ken (saintj)
==========================

"The KaTe Bush Palace" A graphical chat place...

Step #1...
Go to 'http://www.thepalace.com/' and download and install the free software
(mac or pc).

(The Palace software is a graphical/text chat program supporting multiple
users. The software is free, there is no time bomb. As a 'guest' you have
full connect and chat abilities however you can not use a name, you always
appear as 'guest ###' and can not make custom props or avatars.)

Step #2...
button. Scan the list for the "KaTe Bush Palace". Click on the name it will
kick your Palace software into gear and you will find yourself at the KaTe
Bush Palace. The first time you connect your software will auto download the
custom KaTe screens (or rooms) I have there, this happens only the first
time you connect or if I add a new room.

If the KaTe Palace is not on the list I'm most likely working on it, I'll
try to have it running at least more often then Kate release as a new CD or
tours :)

I am really pushing the limits of my computer but so far all seems to work
well. What I would really like to see is the person with the right net
connect and machine do this.

Ken Saint-John...   (saintj)