Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate -- the instrumentals

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 1996 07:20:19 -0800
Subject: Kate -- the instrumentals
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi, lovepups,

	I have a suggestion for Kate's record company (or,
perhaps more likely, an entrepreneuring bootlegger).

	Wouldn't you love to have Kate's instrumentals on one
CD? Some of them, like The Confrontation and Magician of Lublin,
I haven't even heard yet. Others, like RuTH and Dreamtime aren't
available except as vinyl b-sides.

	Here's my order, are you listening Sony?

Existing Instrumentals:

Running Up That Hill * Moments Of Pleasure * One Last Look
Around The House Before We Go * The Sensual World * Dreamtime *
Candle In The Wind * The Confrontation * The Magician Of Lublin
* and the Fruitopia spots.

Nonreleased Instrumentals that would be KEWL:

The Red Shoes * Rocket's Tail * And Dream Of Sheep (well, most
of TNW) * Under The Ivy * Get Out Of My House * The Man With The
Child In His Eyes * All We Ever Look For * You're The One * and
Why Should I Love You before Prince got a hold of it!

Robb