Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Freedom Sessions help, please!

From: gearnoise@news-c1.gnn.com (Neal Mulvenna)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 18:24:13
Subject: Freedom Sessions help, please!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I have tried unsuccessfully a couple times to get track 1 of The
Freedom Sessions CD (Sarah MacLaughlin) to load and execute on my
PC.  Has anyone out there had any success with it?  I'm using an
IBM Aptiva C33 with Windows/95, MWAVE, etc.  When I tried loading
the disk, it would "update" some of the pre-loaded software with
down-level stuff, causing me to have to re-install the software.

And, speaking of Freedom, after our teenage son had an "illegal"
house party while my wife and I were out of town a while back,
several things disappeared at our house, including the |)+ video.
When I finally gave up hope of seeing it re-appear and bought a new
one at lunchtime today, I noticed that Fumbling was available as a
"Live" video.  So tonight I hope the WS game becomes lopsided in a
hurry, 'cause there are other things I have in mind for the TV!