Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hi! (and some responses)

From: miasma226@aol.com (Miasma226)
Date: 19 Oct 1996 15:32:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Hi! (and some responses)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <326887C6.D05@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>,
nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu (Robb McCaffree) writes:

> [Tori Amos] said
>that she wishes Kate would "stop screaming...there's no mouse."

WHAT??  Where did you read this?  I have to get a copy of this for my own
eyes!  NO WAY!!   Hello, Kettle? This is Pot.  You're black.  Has Tori
listened to her own stuff?  90% of what she does is a scream, literally
and figuratively.  Has she heard Precious Things, Pretty Good Year, Little
Earthquakes, The Waitress, Hey Jupiter, Professional Widow, blah blah
blah....

don

"and that, is that" said the little red horse to her rider.