Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate about to start work on new album...?

From: gtp@club.eng.cam.ac.uk (G.T. Parks)
Date: 07 Oct 1996 09:49:55 +0100
Subject: Kate about to start work on new album...?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uk.psi.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I thought I'd just pass on a small item of news reported on the Alan
Parsons Project mailing list.

Alan Parsons is currently on tour in the USA. At a post-concert meet
and greet for members of the official fan club, Stuart Elliott (AP band
member and long time Kate collaborator) mentioned that he'd received a
phone call from Kate just before leaving for the tour enquiring about
his availability for studio work...

Geoff Parks