Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual World

From: "William Wisner" <wisner@gryphon.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:58:43 -0700
Subject: Re: The Sensual World
To: <love-hounds>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> Speaking as a HUGE admirer of Kates' sixth album, I wonder if anyone
> else agrees that the pleasures of The Sensual World are best felt at
> this time of the year as we approach Autumn .

The Sensual World was released late in the year in 1989.  This is certainly
why for some of us the album holds a special resonance at this time of
year.
(The end of 1989 was a particularly exciting and important time in my life.
A new Kate album didn't hurt.  Nor did a new XTC album, for that matter.)