Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gaffaweb

From: "Sawyer, Keith" <Keith.Sawyer@FMR.Com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 11:39 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Gaffaweb
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

While I'm late getting on the bus here, let me pass on my immense gratitude
to everyone involved with Gaffaweb (http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/ - for the
newbies).  I've been mainly going through the song sections, and the
discussions have increased my already intense love for the Dreaming and the
Ninth Wave.   The scope of information on Kate is incredible - I could visit
for an hour every day of the year and still have plenty to investigate.  If
you haven't been there - go!

One surprise was the lack of commentary on 'All the Love' - my favorite song
on The Dreaming.  I had always assumed there were some Emily Dickenson
references in the song, but since I'm not well-schooled in poetry I was
hoping for some educated commentary about the possible influence.  Has this
never been a thread?

keith