Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds

From: "Jodie O'Keefe" <jodie@helix.com.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 16:50:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi All!
My name is Jodie and I am yet another avid fan of Kate Bush and Tori
Amos.  My first question to you is does anyone know of a time that Kate
has ever been down under? I was thinking maybe she had been down under
at one stage to gather her inspiration for songs like The Dreaming. I was
hoping to track any footage of her in Australia at any point in her career.
My second request is along the lines of any other female artists from around
the globe who have similar lyric styles and music similarities to Kate or Tori?
Heaven forbid me playing anything but Tori or Kate on my cd player but
sometimes I would like to discover some new music from other female
artists that sound similar to them both.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Jodie O'Keefe