Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Musings from the Digest...

From: Ken Glasson <xtr36595301@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 10:06:36 -0700
Subject: Re: Musings from the Digest...
To: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
CC: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Xenu's Sister wrote:

> Sorry, I just saw this...
>
> On Fri, 27 Sep 1996, Ken Glasson wrote:
>
> > P.S. I think Vickie is trying to kill me by putting so many damn pictures in Wow
> > that I'm going to die while looking for Lord Lichfield's picture from "The Worlds
> > Most Beautiful Women", or whatever it was called. It's not that I really need it,
> > I just want to be able to print it so I can stick it on the ceiling of my bedroom.
> > If I can hide it up there that is....
>
> We don't have that book, so I'm not sure which photo you're asking
> for. Describe it, and I'll get back to you.
>
> Unless...
>
> If it's the one where she's wearing a hat with a meshy front and a
> feather coming out of it, go to
>
> http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/wow/pg_guide.html and page down
> until you get to K238, then you can get either the small,
> medium or large version of the image.
>
> Vickie

I had lots of problems getting to download this, like everybody else
I guess. Anyway, I finally got it, and no, I don't think it's the same
photo.

A copy of this photo is in the book Kate Bush - The Whole Story, just
before page 101.

Anyway, I'm going to go and see if I can find out any more about it.

Hey, as a matter of interest, K238 is a real nice photo.

Ken.

See, even though I haven't met her, she wrote a song for me.......
"Ken is the man that we all need
Ken is the leader of the GLC".