Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Suspended in gaffa

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 10:51:02 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Suspended in gaffa
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On Wed, 2 Oct 1996 5085998@mcimail.com wrote:

> What does "suspended in gaffa" (Hounds of Love) refer to????

I could say "Read the FAQ" but I wouldn't be so unfeeling.

It means "hanging in duct tape."

No! It means "wracked with indecision"

No! It means "in the midst of a heavenly experience"

No! It means "detained by the customs officials in a backward asian
country"

No! It means "competing with all-girl wrestling teams in chocolate pudding"

No! It means "my broswer crashed while I was surfing GaffaWeb"

No! It means "trapped in the ninth plane of spiritual ascension"

No! It means "being hng out to dry in front of the whole newsgroup"

No! It means "I'm about to get in a flame war with Chris and IED"

It's almsot definitely one or more of the above or something else I
haven't mentioned. Does that help?

mailto:scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine | PGP: public key:   ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | finger              |/
In life's grief                                      | Ptcd@dialup.oar.net |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|