Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lily in the Mirror

From: Kelley Hays-Gilpin <Kelley.Hays-Gilpin@nau.edu>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 1996 12:57:07 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Lily in the Mirror
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
A1-type: MAIL
Alternate-recipient: prohibited
Sender: owner-love-hounds
UA-content-id: A1942ZWNAILKOC

Still thinking about the Lily conversation of some weeks ago,
when the reasons for Kate's reversal of the left and right
hand angels were taken up.  So, I'm a slow thinker, but it at last
occurred to me that in TLTC&TC video, Kate follows Miranda
Richardson *Through the Looking Glass*, so of course left
and right would be reversed there, just as in Lewis Carroll's
literary looking glass world, where the chess moves were
reversed.cheers,
Kelley