Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I'M FRIGHTENING!

From: celeste@UWYO.EDU
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 16:23:06 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: I'M FRIGHTENING!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Does Kate Bush have any feelings for her fans? Given her irregular
>public performances, I'd have to say that she finds her fans to be
>a frightening bunch.

I heard that she doesn't tour because the type of concert-performance she
gives takes too much out of her(ie physically too tiring), and not because
her fans are frightening.  And if we were scarey, what does that say about
the type of people she attracts?  (No, I think Kate is a very private
English lady.)  I have been called lots of names but frightening was never
one of them, but thanks for playing!