Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Quack hack sacks FAQ

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 96 22:20:54 +0200
Subject: Re: Quack hack sacks FAQ
To: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi!

Stev0 said:

> >4.12.Kate Bush World Wide Web (WWW) pages
>
> >     The Very First Pages to Visit:
>
> >     Ultimate Band List Kate Card
> >        http://www.ubl.com/artists/001032.html
>
> Those were my words.  I take them back  While the Ultimate
> Band List is still a great A-1 tip-top resource, NOW the first
> place to visit (Do not pass Yahoo!, do not collect 200 URLs)
> is, of course, Gaffaweb - http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa

Of course. But look at the full FAQ:

4.12.Kate Bush World Wide Web (WWW) pages

     The Ultimate Page To Go To First Before Any Other Page:
        http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa

        This is a group effort of more than a dozen people who worked for a
        couple of months on creating the most complete Kate information
        resource available. The page is going to grow continuously.

     Stev0 [SB] provided the following reviews, since I still don't have WWW
     access at home I cannot comment on these.  Actually I do have WWW access
     now, but I haven't found the time to visit them all yet.

     The Very First Pages to Visit:

     Ultimate Band List Kate Card
        http://www.ubl.com/artists/001032.html

        This is part of the excellent Ultimate Band List, which you should
        definitely bookmark:

Seems like us computer geeks start counting at zero ;-)

The only thing that's wrong is that by now I do have WWW capabilities. But I
have to admit that I haven't looked at all single Kate pages on the web so
far...

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]