Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anyone out there?

From: Greggp@cris.com (Gregg P.)
Date: 20 Sep 1996 14:30:01 GMT
Subject: Anyone out there?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hey folks --

Just wanted to see whether there are any messages appearing on
rec.music.gaffa.  My server hasn't had any articles from RMG in weeks.  I
mean, I know Gaffaweb is *good*, but all of RMG couldn't have abandoned
the newsgroup in favor of looking at all the pretty Kate pictures!

If anyone sees this post, please drop me a line letting me know what's
going on with RMG.  Is it a problem with my provider?

Gregg