Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anybody there (and is this group what I think)?

From: JS <julian@dragonfire.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 18:57:17 +0100
Subject: Anybody there (and is this group what I think)?
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Er... hello?

I'm fairly new to the Net and completely new to this group, so I have
two questions.

1. Is this group dedicated to Kate Bush? The word 'gaffa' is usually
mentioned when talking about a song on "The Dreaming". (If not, ignore
the next question. ...And I did try to find out via a web site, but the
link didn't connect.)

2. Is it active? (I subscribed but received no downloads, which is
pretty unusual.)

Thank you for your time.
--
Julian