Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To tour or not to Tour ....

From: "Mackay, Jim - Kan AV" <mackeyj@kan.marconi.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 14:04:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: To tour or not to Tour ....
To: kate <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I am reading the tour posts in the digest while listening to Zappa's "Joe's
Garage", puts a different perspective on things to be sure.  I have been a
Kate fan for a long time and will continue to be for what she has already
produced.  I would love to see her live and I agree with Len and others that
it might be good for her too. It's her life, she has to choose.  If she
does, I'll be there.  If she doesn't, I'll still listen.

W.J. MacKAY (jmackay@kan.marconi.ca)