Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Danielle Dax video tape: *Dubious*

From: Douglas Alan <nessus@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 14:15:10 -0400
Subject: Danielle Dax video tape: *Dubious*
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Many years ago, my girlfriend at the time was spending a semester
abroad in Scotland.  While there she sent me a present, a video tape
called *Dubious*.  This video tape allegedly contained performances by
Danielle Dax of songs from *Pop Eyes*, *Jesus Egg That Wept*, and
*Dark Adapted Eye*.  Unfortunately, I never got to see these
performances because the video tape arrived compleltely blank (yes, I
had a multistandard VCR and television).  For some reason, I was too
lazy at the time to contact the vendor and demand a new tape, but now
I sorely miss having never seen this material.

Has anyone else ever seen or heard of this video tape?  Do you have
any idea if it is still available?  If not, would you be willing to
make a copy?