Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: desert island pics

From: marcusb@algonet.se (Marcus Bengtson)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 00:45:53 +0200 (MET DST)
Subject: re: desert island pics
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

                                 Hi!

  Though I'm normaly a lurker here, I couldn't pass up this opportunity,
  to vent my fave pics of Kate, up. Here goes...

  1) The same pic Sean nominated, namely the one with 3 images of Kate
     superimposed. It's absolutely lovely. It has a strong ethereal feel
     to it which reminds me of ghosts and WH.

  2) TNW color photo, as of the back of disc 3 of TWW. It really gets
     to me. It contains the overall mood of TNW, and the colors are
     stunning.

  3) The b/w photo that was sent out to new members of the KBC during
     the TSW period. It shows kate just as on the cover of TSW single,
     with the difference that she isn't holding sand in her hand but a
     peach (I think). That is a very sensual photo indeed. You can almost
     feel the soft peach in your own hand, just by looking at it.

  BTW, I've got a cd called "practice makes perfect, piano demos no. 1".
  Are these the "cathy demos" (or parts thereof)? It contains 26 songs and
  it's made in France.

  Also I've got a green-vinyl single in a poster cover with "let it be" live,
  plus two messages from Kate & John. Is this a reprint of the japanese flexi?

  I couldn't find the answers in the FAQ (thicko me?) so I'm hoping on You lot.

  C'ya,

  Bengan
"the future has been stolen away by diggers, drillers and sellers
 but we won't stop 'til we're underneath a black sky"
                                                     Sam Phillips