Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the Awakening

From: skutter <skutter@venefica.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 14:23:47 +0100
Subject: Re: the Awakening
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <50o6jd$ah1@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, AAWebster
<aawebster@aol.com> writes
>Welcome. You have just become a Lovehound. Now, what's your favorite
>album, Hounds of Love (a.k.a. HOL) or The Dreaming (a.k.a. TD)? It's part
>of the registration process.
>:-)
Neither... (Thats the wrong thing to say isn't it? :)
I haven't got "The Dreaming" - Yet. "The Sensual World" is definintely
my favourite at the moment.
"Never be mine" and "This woman's work" are amazing, I'm sure the other
people in my house are gonna start getting a *little* tired of me
playing them soon...
(Their problem. :)

>And how do you feel about Tori Amos?
I'm a quiet little lurker in Really Deep Thoughts. All the albums, far
too many singles, posters, books... Yep, I like Tori's music *just* a
bit.
Have you ever seen her on tour? Wow...

       ......John