Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the Awakening

From: skutter <skutter@venefica.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 19:11:39 +0100
Subject: the Awakening
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

A week last Wednesday I owned not a single piece of music by Kate other
than a copy (should I be telling people that? :) of "The Kick Inside"
which an uncle of all people handed to me during the summer.

Now I've bought 5 of her albums and the "On Stage" live EP.

I'm not too sure what to think of it all.
Have I gone mad, obsessed, or have I just 'seen the light' ? :)

One question; why is there "Do" and then a little picture of a pair of
spectacles written on the run-off of the "Never for Ever" (vinyl) album
I've got?

There's really no need to say I haven't stopped listening to the albums
since I got them.?..... :)
       ......John