Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: My Ears Must Be Playing Tricks On Me

From: novo@jakarta.wasantara.net.id (Renati Adriani)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 03:49:27 +0700
Subject: Re: My Ears Must Be Playing Tricks On Me
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>I am going through rough times, right now, so I must be hearing
>things.  I was driving through Los Angeles last night with KROQ on,
>and I was hearing an advertisement of MTV's video awards, and I
>could've sworn they said the name, "Kate Bush."  Kate Bush at a video
>awards show?   Sounds like the same world that I saw her at the
>Hollywood Bowl.  :P  Can anyone out there verify this fact that I
>thought I heard?

Sorry to burst your bubble here... cross out the word "Kate," and you're
just about there.

Tituk
novo@jakarta.wasantara.net.id

 They're gonna put it down right on the strip
 They're gonna put it down on the Vegas strip
 They're gonna put it down and step outside
 Into the lights right outta that ship

  <The Pixies>