Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My Ears Must Be Playing Tricks On Me

From: waldn@ix.netcom.com (Suspended In Gaffa)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 15:34:25 GMT
Subject: My Ears Must Be Playing Tricks On Me
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I am going through rough times, right now, so I must be hearing
things.  I was driving through Los Angeles last night with KROQ on,
and I was hearing an advertisement of MTV's video awards, and I
could've sworn they said the name, "Kate Bush."  Kate Bush at a video
awards show?   Sounds like the same world that I saw her at the
Hollywood Bowl.  :P  Can anyone out there verify this fact that I
thought I heard?

Suspended In Gaffa

"Can I have it all?"