Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Well, she is rescued

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 08:04:46 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Well, she is rescued
To: IEDSRI@aol.com
Beware: of Scientology and Dianetics
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996 IEDSRI@aol.com wrote:

> Indeed, in her art she has arguably made no
> mistakes of any kind, ever.

I'm sorry IED, but I just have to disagree with
you. She has made *one* mistake, and that was
to shorten, manipulate and lessen the impact of
"Be Kind To My Mistakes" for the CD single
releases. It's the one mistake I refuse to
be kind about, because it ruined (IMHO) a perfectly
wonderful perfect song. sigh...

Vickie

(Oh! She discarded 3 of her best songs; "Disbelieving
Angels," "Frightened Eyes" and "While Davy Dozed."
That's 3, 4 and 5. 5 mistakes in a career isn't so
bad)