Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Is The Ninth Wave

From: Tyson Koh <tysonk@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 07:27:40 +1000
Subject: This Is The Ninth Wave
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all,

The Ninth Wave are songs connected to each other. The whole side is supposed
to be about a person drowning and his/her thoughts out at sea, as they go
further into the night. The songs might stray from this idea, but this is
what The Ninth Wave is supposed to be about. Bye!

                                                                        --tyson

|          straycloud                                           SUN
|      OOO     C        T        S        Y       I         E
|   OooooO         I       Y         K bird L       N
|   OooooO
|     OooO                                                "Quote"
|     _|    |/~  poor man
|       |    |     ParkBench
POPContROlsiNSuRfaCebluShlOSeiTConFIDeburn!