Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TV & LP

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 96 14:55:19 +0200
Subject: TV & LP
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi,

someone from The Cure must be a Katefan: In the program "Geschmackssache"
(a matter of taste) on Viva II the whole group guested as DJs, and one
of them played Cloudbusting. I just caught the end of the video, so I missed
their introduction.
(why am I always writing about that programme? I don't receive VH1 here,
and Geschmackssache is the only thing worth watching on Viva II - just anyone
with some taste can put together a better selection than their usual mix)

This request may sound silly: would someone with a UK pressing of The Kick
Inside (vinyl) please take a closer look at the inscription in the runout
area? Is it really "Remember yourself"??

bye,
Rolf

--
"You ain't nothing until you're bootlegged" - Robert Plant