Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Laser File

From: alec baker <alec@wessex.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 21:05:54 GMT
Subject: The Laser File
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Just a quick pointer to a new WWW page I've thrown together...

Kate Bush - The Laser File is a quick guide to the various LaserDiscs
available here and there around the world. There are plenty of scans
of different LD covers to look at - just click those thumbnails!

It's at http://www.wessex.demon.co.uk/kate

Mail me with any comments, criticisms etc.!

Kind regards,