Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Red Shoes Box

From: Tyson Koh <tysonk@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 14:29:38 +1000
Subject: The Red Shoes Box
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi,

I guess I can be called one of the breed of KaTe Bush fans. I am fourteen,
live in Australia and bought Hounds of Love (about when it came out), some
time ago I know, and have lster bought all her albums. To reply to an
earlier message, my dad also loves KaTe Bush, aparrently he went to her only
concert MANY years ago.

Anyway, I bought The Red Shoes in a red box with a gold string, a pair of
small red shoes and a certificate. There are 500 made and I was wondering if
I am just lucky, or if everyone has it. Thanks.

                --Heidecke*