Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: a few things...

From: Mgkbus@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 18:36:45 -0400
Subject: Re: a few things...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hey there,

I have been away for a while, now I'm back and very happy to see some of the
older (ie: long term) Love Hounds still here. Has anyone seen
drewciferlately?  I've lost touch.

Also does anyone remember the name of the video collection that has the vid
for "Suspended in Gaffa?"  Is it out of print?  I saw it in '92 here in
Seattle and none have heard or seen it since.  I'ven't checked Scarecrow yet
though.

Has anyone seen sheet music for TRS? If one-of-youse could connect me with
the tunes, I would be ridiculously grateful ( I have everything else)

Glad to see y'all still here,
cheers!

the rev (the reverend bruce gordon)