Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kat Elwynn Devlin (Kate Bush Covered)

From: mfgr@bart.nl (Marcel Rijs)
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 1996 21:32:34 -0100
Subject: Kat Elwynn Devlin (Kate Bush Covered)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi,

I am still conducting the Kate Bush Covered project. Frequent visitors of my
homepage (URL below) have already seen that I'm now almost halfway there,
with nine track donated by various people around the world.
Very interesting results have surfaced, there are some very talented
love-hounds out there!

The point is, I need more contributions. I am going to need at least 20
tracks in order to fill the tape. So, if you're interested to contribute a
cover of a Kate Bush song, please drop me a line.

(Also, people who have asked for info but haven't written since then -
please mail. I need to know if you're still "in".)

I am also looking for Kat Elwynn Devlin, who, as it says in the FAQ,
performs Kate tracks live. I'd like to know if she'd be interested in
contributing something!

I aim to wrap up the project before the end of the year - please help me
make that deadline.

Kind regards,
** Marcel F G Rijs - "Conan the librarian"
** Den Haag        - The Netherlands (EUROPE)
** Internet: mfgr@bart.nl              CIS: 100276,2176
** WWW:  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/marcel
** Order the Tori Amos Covered CD.. LAST CHANCE!(Email for info)