Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gaffaweb

From: kln@a.crl.com
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 09:58:17 -0700
Subject: Gaffaweb
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I am completly astounded by Gaffaweb and would like to congratulate everyone who
worked on it.

It is beautiful, informative, and amazingly deep, and promises to get even
deeper!  I've had a chance to have a look at photos of rare collectibles I've
never seen before, have seen pictures I never knew existed, and am constantly
amused and delighted by the commentaries everyone contributed.

An amazing web site!  Thank you for all the hard work!

Kisses to all, Karen  kln@a.crl.com