Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What is the source of this song?

From: fyrdman@selway.umt.edu (Craig S Thomson)
Date: 2 Aug 1996 17:12:31 GMT
Subject: What is the source of this song?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Greetings, Lovehounds!

	I have a bootleg version of "Hounds of Love" which begins with
a soft violin movement slowly building up to a crescendo before the
percussion begins.  This is NOT the same version which is on the US CD.
Does anyone know on which album this was first released, and where I
might track it down?

Many thanks,

Craig Thomson
fyrdman@selway.umt.edu
 "A sparrow in a hurricane, I fight an angry sea,
 Yet 'cross the waves, a melody comes beckoning to me.
 The source of this is simply bliss; I wonder if it's wrong
 To follow her seductive purr, and love a siren's song."
					-me.