Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Can't find Common Ground (HELP)!

From: fyrdman@selway.umt.edu (Craig S Thomson)
Date: 29 Jul 1996 17:11:50 GMT
Subject: Can't find Common Ground (HELP)!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello.

I happen to live a bit in the sticks (Missoula, MT), and I've been having
some real difficulties getting my hands on "Common Ground."  The one place
that can order it tells me that it's not even released yet!  Do any of you
know of an address that I can order directly from?  My sincere thanks in
advance...

Craig Thomson
fyrdman@selway.umt.edu

"A sparrow in a hurricane, I fight an angry sea,
 Yet 'cross the waves, a melody comes beckoning to me.
 The source of this is simply bliss; I wonder if it's wrong
 To follow her seductive purr, and love a siren's song."

                                                 -me