Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Katemas giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 31 Jul 96 08:25:28 EDT
Subject: Happy Katemas giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi folks;

    Happy Katemas to all.

    I wish I could go to one of the parties  :~( ....but I can't....so I'll
celebrate
in my own little weird way....    with another giveaway!

    To be won this time:

      1.  The Sensual World 7" from Canada
      2.  Rubberband Girl 12" Picture disc from the UK
      3.  Sat In Your Lap 7" from the UK
      4.  The Red Shoes Part 1 CD-single from the UK

   Postage will be paid by me.

   1 prize per winner only.   Selection will be on a first win first serve
basis.

   To enter you must answer the following skill testing question:
      What is the last track on the vinyl LP "The Sensual World" ?

   I will take the 3rd 5th 7th and 9th winning entries.

good luck

peace

ron